Purple Tuesday is an initiative changing practice and approaches to improve the customer experience for the 13.8 million disabled people and their families in the UK.
Last November, Purple Tuesday achieved a reach of over 13 million people via social media and over 130 pieces of broadcast and print media. For the celebratory event on 3rd November, Purple Tuesday is offering a small number of organisations the opportunity to market their disability credentials to a UK audience.
Given the current impact of Covid-19 and existing financial constraints, we are offering this Sector Partner Opportunity this year for only £999 + VAT. This includes:
• Being interviewed live at Piccadilly Lights on the morning of 3 November (or a pre-recorded slot) as we launch the celebratory day. Last year on Twitter alone Purple Tuesday trended at #3 worldwide.
• Engage your staff in a Purple hosted training webinar ‘Preparing for Purple Tuesday’ which is exclusively for Purple Tuesday partners and their invited guests.
• Be involved in an online webinar on 3rd November for all participating organisations showcasing practices and approaches for disabled customers.
• Have your logo featured on official Purple Tuesday resources.
• Have access to Purple Tuesday marketing assets including a Purple Tuesday website banner, exclusive social media templates and a presentation slide deck for the marketing team.
• And following Purple Tuesday, get access to one of our accessibility experts to help plan your 2021 disability activities.
These opportunities are for organisations who have a story to tell about the changes they have made for their disabled customers. It is an opportunity for you to bring to life your story to your disabled customers, staff, investors future employees and potential customers.
To find out more, contact us directly regarding this opportunity, please complete the below contact form.