Purple Tuesday can change lives by providing a positive customer experience to disabled people. We invite you to join us on this journey by making a commitment to improve the customer experience for disabled people.
Purple Tuesday – which includes free support and resources – is:
• An opportunity for all organisations across all sectors to improve their customer experience for disabled people.
• For organisations of all sizes, from large multinational corporates to small, family-run businesses. Whatever your size, improving your customer experience is central to what you do.
• An international event with activities planned in; Australia, the Middle East and countries in continental Europe.
• About changing the customer experience for disabled people all year round, not just for one day.
• Supported in the UK by a Planning Group involving leading brands and property groups, including Landsec, Marks and Spencer, The Crown Estate, Hammerson, Sainsbury’s, intu and Asda.
• A working partnership between disabled people and organisations. An Advisory Group of disabled people is being established in order to ensure disabled customers’ needs are fully understood.