“Would love it if all businesses would shine a light on providing a good customer experience for disabled people all year round, not just on Purple Tuesday.” A Purple Tuesday 2020 participant.
We agree and the reason why we have introduced #Purple365, a subscription service supporting organisations and their staff to access knowledge, understanding and practical approaches to provide a better everyday customer experience for disabled people and their families.
From only £1 per day organisations will receive:
• A monthly exclusive webinar covering contemporary disability-related topics to align with other national awareness events e.g. Mental Health Awareness Day, Autism Awareness Week, National Inclusion Week etc. All webinars are recorded to share with all your staff. Previous webinars will be made available to new subscribers.
• Resources throughout the year to help you engage and communicate with your customers and guide your staff. During the Covid-19 pandemic, we know more support is needed around online accessibility, mental health and staff training. Resources will include Top Tip Guides and practical Case Studies.
• Use of Purple 365 logo and marketing assets to promote your commitment to disabled customers and Purple Tuesday, the #1 brand for improving the disabled customer experience.
Purple Tuesday is for organisations across all sectors that may not have access to large budgets, communication and marketing departments or a customer experience lead.
For organisations with under 50 staff the fee is £1 per day
(£365pa or £35pm +VAT)
For organisations with 51 – 249 staff the fee is £5 per day
(£1,825pa or £155pm + VAT)
For organisations with more than 250 staff the fee is £10 per day
(£3,650pa or £310pm +VAT)
To become part of Purple 365, please complete the registration at the below link.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will assist you.
2020 Picture gallery
“I’ve attended all the Purple 365 webinars that have been run so far and they’ve been great – Hearing from people with lived experience is helping us to maximise our talent and deliver brilliant customer care. I’ve incorporated some of the key messages into the equality, diversity and inclusion e-learning that I’m developing for my organisation and, through our weekly e-newsletter, we’ve advertised the opportunity to attend the webinars to our staff and made the recordings and resources available. We are also building up a nice little library of webinar recordings and resources that we will be able to use in the future!”
- Purple Tuesday 365 Subscriber
“We are delighted to be part of Purple Tuesday 365. The webinars and resources really help us to raise awareness of disability among our people and promote an inclusive culture. Being involved in Purple Tuesday 365 is part of our ongoing commitment to training and to our Disability Network, aimed at raising the voices of our colleagues who face invisible and visible disabilities.”
- Purple Tuesday 365 Subscriber
“Compass Group have subscribed to Purple Tuesday 365 to build the awareness and understanding of the diversity of disability across the business. The schedule of webinars and resources means we are able to offer training to all our staff in an easy, accessible way and the content has been excellent with a good balance between theory and practical application. I would recommend Purple Tuesday 365 to any business looking to educate their people and drive a disability-inclusive culture”
- Rak Kalidas – Commercial Director, Levy UK, Compass Group UK & Ireland
“The Purple Tuesday 365 webinars have found the right balance of awareness raising with expert insights into a range of disability topics. My colleagues and I have found these regular sessions really engaging, informative and perfect for raising the skills of the wider team. I would recommend Purple Tuesday 365 subscription to any organisation wanting to build the disability knowledge of their people.”
- Steven Foster – Shopping Care Director at Landsec